Published on 16th Feb, 2013 in Content Marketing
Why You Need More than Content for Great Content Marketing
- A great website with content that delivers what customers and prospective customers want
- An active blog with posts that deliver valuable information that people want to read
- Social media campaigns with a good ratio of other people’s content vs. your content
- A is for Attract. To attract means to get attention or stand out. In a practical sense, this means attracting traffic to your website—your main online marketing tool.
- C is for Convert. Conversion happens when you turn a stranger into a consumer or customer. And there is a difference between the two! A consumer may take in your information or even sample your product, but he or she may not always buy. That’s okay! Over time, that consumer may eventually become a customer. The more expensive a purchase is, the longer it may take. This means that you constantly have to work to convert people into consumers and customers.
- T is for Transform. You transform when you turn past and present successes into magnetic forces of attraction.