We are Hiring! Looking for an Awesome Online Project Manager
- posted in: Marketing
***Update – This position has been filled. Thank you for your interest! ***
Online Project Manager
This is not your usual “project manager” position. We don’t require a certification. We are looking for the right person who can manage a diverse online staff (we are a virtual company) and on-going deadlines.
If you love to work, want to work from home, and are looking to learn more about online marketing – this is for you. This is not your average 9-5 job.
– Serve as the primary medium between Account Manager and the technical staff (developers, designers, etc.)
– Keep projects on track through clear task lists, issue tracking, status reports, and meeting notes
– Check work for quality assurance
– Must be able to present deliverables and manage expectations
– Manage and resolve management and project related issues
– Keep up team morale
– DFW Area Resident
– MUST be Tech-Savvy
– Experience managing projects and people
– Experience managing multiple deadlines
– Excellent communication skills and problem solving skills
– Work well under pressure
– Excellent organizational skills
– Want to work in a start-up like environment (lots of passion and you care more about the long term than short term).
Desired but not required:
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
– Online marketing experience
– Experience with an online management system such as Basecamp or Liquid Planner
About The Marketing Zen Group:
23 people across the globe helping clients around the globe with their online marketing. We LOVE what we do. We work with cool clients on challenging projects. We believe sleep is overrated, and have serious world domination plans. = )
Please Send COVER LETTER AND RESUME to info @ marketingzen.com.