The Zen of Social Media Marketing – 3rd Edition – Be Part of the Zen Book Team
- posted in: Marketing
As an author, nothing means more to me than the feedback of readers. And, I’d like to enlist your help in getting the word out about the latest edition.
An inside joke at our company is “What changed while we were sleeping?” And it is made funnier by the fact that often things do change overnight in the world of new media and technology. When I first released my book, The Zen of Social Media Marketing, it was in an effort to answer the hundreds of emails I was receiving on social media. There were simply not enough hours in the day to respond to each one individually. As testament to that fact, the 3rd edition of the book has just been released.
Here is what the 3rd edition of The Zen of Social Media Marketing includes:
- A comprehensive overview of why social media works and how to use it to drive traffic to your website and fan page
- A proven process to attract followers and fans and convert them into customers and clients
- The latest updates and step-by-step guidelines for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and group-buying sites like Groupon and LivingSocial
- Tips on why, when, and how to use online advertising
- Essential advice on content marketing and targeted tactics to enhance your SEO
- New information on why self-expression is the true driver of social media use and how to leverage it for your business
- Insights from dozens of leading online marketers and entrepreneurs, with strategies for success
If you’d like to request a free review copy and be part of the Zen book team, please fill out the form below to apply. If chosen, all you have to do is review the book and help spread the word through your favorite medium (blogging, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook…your choice.)
If chosen to be part of the Zen team, as a thank you I will share with you an exclusive bonus chapter. It will only be available to those who are part of the team.
Thank you SO much for helping me get the word out! Please apply here for a complimentary review copy: