Published on 29th Jul, 2009 in Online Marketing
Looking for a Savvy Social Media Intern (Paid)
- You get to work with a great team of people
- Lots of opportunities to learn about social media and online marketing
- No “hours” required. We are a project based company – as long as you get the work done, you can work at any time.
- We love to brag about our interns to others
- We will provide a stellar referral if you do a stellar job
- Introduction to our network
- Moolah, Cash, Dinero – we will pay you.
- Must be based in the USA. Dallas – a plus, but not required.
- Must have a love for social media. An “interest” doesn’t cut it.
- Must have a “basic understanding” of social media. Experience is great – but not required. We will train you.
- Must be willing to communicate with us so we can make this a win-win
- Must have a good attitude. This is a requirement.
- Must know how to take initiative.
- An internship is what you make of it. We have had great interns and lousy interns in the past. They were all smart and capable – but the great ones decided to take control. They knew what they wanted out of the internship, and they helped us help them. If you intern with us – “help us help you.”
- Yes, there is always some busy work involved. Yes, there will be research and compiling stuff required. While you do get to work on some cool projects and accounts – there is also some maintenance work required.