How to Change Your Twitter Header Image
- After logging in to your account, head to the profile editing page by visiting https://twitter.com/settings/design. You can also access this page by either clicking on the “Edit your profile” button on your profile page or the Settings gear on the right side of the top menu bar and selecting “Edit profile”, and clicking “Design” on the left menu.
- Scroll down past the familiar premade themes, and you’ll see the new “Header” option. Here, you can choose an image from your computer to upload as your new header.
- Once you’ve chosen the image, you’ll have the ability to zoom or reposition it before uploading.
- Navigate to your profile page by clicking on the “Me” icon on the bottom of the menu on the left of the screen.
- Click the Settings gear, and select “Edit profile”.
- Select the “Header” option at the top of the menu that pops up.
- Choose an image file from your mobile device. Devices equipped with cameras will also give you the option of taking a new photo. Just like on the website, you have the opportunity to adjust the size and positioning of the image before adding it.