How to Be a Social Media God or Goddess
- posted in: Online Marketing
By: Shama Hyder
Definition of Social Media God or Goddess: Having the supernatural ability to be in 10 places at once.
So, how do I do it? All right, all right, I’ll spill!
1) I have a blog which I update regularly. This is basic. If you don’t have one, get one. If you have one, update it regularly. If you update it regularly, keep reading! = )
2) I have accounts on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Plurk, and Friendfeed. These are my current favorite social networking websites. By account, I mean I have signed up for each of these services and built a solid profile there.
3) I have an account on Tweet Later. I use Tweet Later for 2 major things. 1) To automatically follow whoever follows me, and 2) To automatically send them a welcome to Twitter message.
4) I have my blog feed connected to Facebook. I use 2 applications. 1) I have connected my notes feed to the rss feed of the blog. Every time I write an entry, it gets published as a note. 2) I use an application called “Blog RSS Feed Reader” which lists all my recent articles directly on my profile.