Calls to Action Now Allowed on Facebook Page Cover Images
- images with more than 20% text;
- price or purchase information, such as “40% off” or “Download it on socialmusic.com”;
- contact information such as a website address, email. mailing address, or information that should go in your Page’s “About” section;
- references to Facebook features or actions, such as “Like” or “Share” or an arrow point from the cover photo to any of these features; or
- calls to action, such as “Get it now” or “Tell your friends.”
- All covers are public. This means that anyone who visits your Page will be able to see your cover. Covers can’t be deceptive, misleading or infringe on anyone else’s copyright. You may not encourage people to upload your cover to their personal timelines. Covers may not include images with more than 20% text.