Beyond Blogging – A Great Read
- posted in: Marketing
Let’s face it. If there was ever something to be said about blogging – it has been said. Well, maybe not everything. But, most of the time we hear more about blogging than the topic being blogged about. So, why am I endorsing and recommending that you get Beyond Blogging (affiliate link) by Nathan Hangen and Mike Cliffe Jones?
Because they’ve collected the wisdom of top bloggers and distilled it into one place. Yours truly was humbled to be a part of this lineup – but seriously, this is an excellent list of bloggers –
* Chris Brogan (who doesn’t love Chris and his blog?)
* Gary Vaynerchuk (wine and personal branding GURU!)
* Penelope Trunk (a blogger who pushes the envelope and succeeds)
* Chris Garrett (awesome blogger + humble soul)
* Darren Rowse (one of the original bloggers)
* Pete Cashmore (good looking? yes. also the force behind Mashable.)
* Jonathan Fields (good buddy and super cool blogger)
* Steve Pavlina (excellent writer and builder of communities)
* Brian Clark (fellow Dallasite and ummm CopyBlogger!)
I love the fact that it doesn’t matter if you are a new blogger or a pro – you will really walk away with some solid ideas on what it means to leverage blogging for your greater goals. And, you have to love that.
So, whip out some of your holiday money and go get Beyond Blogging.