For any media questions please contact: Imran Kidwai firstname.lastname@example.org 281-989-4369
Most Recently In The News:
- Arkleus: GOOD BRAINS: The Zen Master Of Marketing
- CNN: What Clinton Says, Clinton Memes
- INC: Top 3 Digital Trends Changing Business Right Now
- Forbes: Recognizing The World’s The Top 40 Social Marketing Talent
- NBC News: Apps I Live By: Shama Hyder
- IU e-Magazine: Super Sonic Youth – Shama Hyder
- Forbes: Handling Haters: How To Respond To Negative Online Reviews
- Business Women Rock!: Shama Hyder: Leading The Social Media And Digital Marketing Wave
- The Next Business Women Magazine: Shama Hyder: Building A Business On What You Love
- Brown Girl Magazine: The Queen of Digital Marketing: Shama Hyder
- Hispanic Business: Social Media Expert Offers Advice for Businesses
- First Business News: Tech Forecast for 2014
- Fox News: Online Retail Trends for Cyber Monday
- Interview with Shama Hyder in German
- Real True Success Summit: Blaze a Path to Personal and Professional Success
- SheBrand: SheBrand Superstar Shama Hyder
- Swiggtalk: Swiggtalk Chats with Shama Hyder, CEO of The Marketing Zen Group
- Alexis Ohanian: 30 Days of Awesome: Shama Hyder (Marketing Zen)
- Entrepreneur.com: How to Make Company Announcements in Buzzworthy Ways
- Visa Viewpoints: Introducing “Secrets of Small Business Success” Series with small business expert, Donna Fenn
- My Fox Dfw: Summer Online Safety
- Video Fox Business: Immigrants Twice as Likely to Start Business in U.S.
- Fox Business: What Your Social Media Reputation Says to Employers
- Biz Beat Blog: Dallas social media guru lands on Inc Magazine’s 30 under 30 list
- Inc.com: Inc. 30 Under 30 2013: Marketing Zen Group, Shama Hyder
- KillerStartUps: You Won’t Believe Who Made Inc’s Top 30 Under 30 For 2013
- Oracle: If Social Business Is Always Changing, Can You Keep Up?
- Technori: Shama Hyder: Build Something Worthy of Your Life and Legacy
- CBS19: UT Tyler holds retail summit focused on social media
- Under30CEO: 22 Young Women Entrepreneurs and Their Companies to Watch
- Adweek: Name the Event, and Some Marketer Will Be Ready to Exploit Social Media
- Fox News: Standing out from the crowd at CES
- Dallas News: Five young Dallas area entrepreneurs recognized as among the best in the nation
- ENN News: The Marketing Zen Group Named to the 2012 Empact100 List
- San Antonio Living: Social Media and Teens
- Fox News: Social Media and The Olympics
- INC Magazine: The Basic Social Media Mistake Almost All Companies Make
- MASHABLE: CEO of The Marketing Zen Group Gives Advice via Live Video Chat on Mashable
- KNOX News: How Entrepreneurs Spot and Capitalize on Trend
- Fox Business: Advice for Entrepreneurs
The Marketing Zen Group Boilerplate
The Marketing Zen Group is an award winning full-service web marketing and digital PR firm dedicated to providing turn-key services for businesses and organizations looking for more leads, higher online visibility, and a better brand reputation. Founded in 2009, the company has experienced an average growth of 450% a year.
- Home: Dallas, Texas
- Virtual Workforce: The company has no “tangible office” and is completely virtual. Employees are based across the US from San Diego to Washington D.C.
- In Business Since: 2009
- MZ Team: 30 and growing
- Target Market: Business owners, CMOs, CEOs
- Status: Privately held
Experts and Story Sources Available On These Topics:
- Current Trends in Social Networking and Social Media Marketing.
- Personal Branding – How to Cultivate a Positive Digital Footprint.
- How to Market a Business Online.
- Ins, Outs, Dos and Donts: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest & More.
- Social Networking and Your Next Job Hunt.
- Young Entrepreneurs: Advice, insights, the good, bad and ugly.
- The Argument for Social Networking. For Business.
- Online Marketing: What To Watch For Today and Tomorrow.
- Your Employees, Gen Y’s and Managing Online Habits.
- Hiring and Keeping Employees in an Online World.
- Understanding the Peaks and Valleys of Business Success.
- Being a Woman-Owned Business.
- Online Etiquette: Being Social. The Right Way.