2009 / Feb / 13
27 Reasons to Buy Kindle 2
- posted in: Online Marketing
*Gulp* I admit it. I am an early adopter but I didn’t buy Kindle 1. I waited for Kindle 2.
It comes out on February 24th, and here are 50 reasons to buy kindle 2.
- Allows me to go even more paperless.
- Makes it easy to tote 1000’s of books.
- It READS to you. Especially handy when driving.
- Less eye strain from reading on my laptop. Kindle readers swear they experience no eye strain from the screen.
- 16 shades of gray. Makes reading much more pleasurable. Less visually monotonous.
- Travel made easier. No more bulky books!
- Instant book download.
- Explore more genres. I have often heard Kindle 1 users say that they discovered more genres by using Kindle.
- Wikipedia. I love my Wikis.
- It pays for itself once you consume more than 36 books.
- Kindle books are relatively cheaper than real books.
- I can read even more than I do now.
- It’s good looking! Very sleek.
- Easy to carry. I carry a 6 pound laptop. I am fairly petite. Kindle 2 ways less than a paper back. Sold!
- Supports Mp3’s and PDFs.
- Charges via USB. The less wires I have to carry-the better.
- Reads well under sunlight-like a real book!
- Each Kindle comes with it’s own email address.
- Free book storage. Once you buy a book, Amazon stores it.
- You can annotate the text.
- Virtual bookmarks.
- Built in dictionary.
- Free book samples. Yes, you can sample chapters before buying. Yum!
- New York Best Sellers for less than 10 bucks.
- Lots of cool covers available. Including one in leather!
- Deliver more value to clients via keeping up with more industry news.
- Adjustable font size. Sometimes it is easier to read in big print!
Enough reasons for me! : ) I am getting a Kindle 2. What about you?
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)